by Mozzified Contributor Yusuf Masud
1) Hipster fashion is basically the sunnah.
— Mohammed Ismail (@mohammedzismail) March 4, 2015
Long beards and ankle pants. Need I say more? #themoreyouknow
2) Autocorrect has been mozzified.
3) They’re catching on to this wudu thing.
— Imraan Siddiqi (@imraansiddiqi) January 26, 2015
4) Tennis player Andy Murray was caught prostrating.
5) Our Lunchables have been kabob-ified.
— taiyyaba (@taiyyaba) January 8, 2015
Get ’em while they’re young.
6) Studies are being influenced.
7) We’re even bringing our Jinn over.
— Khaled Bey (@KhaledBeydoun) December 10, 2014
8) We’re coming for your water next.
9) Looks like we got Batman.
— Nasya Bahfen (@nasyabahfen) November 1, 2014
10) Who needs the Illuminati when you’ve got the Star & Crescent.
11) Minarets on Bouncy Houses.
— Matt Frost (@mattfrost) May 31, 2014
12) We’ve got the textbooks.
13) Algebra is being taught everywhere.
I wonder where that came from.
14) We are time travelers, haven’t you heard.
— Amro Ali (@_amroali) September 29, 2013
15) Wealthy American women have begun carrying around prayer mats.
16) Have you ever ordered your eggs SUNNI side up? Yeah, I thought so.
17) And lest you forget: Star Wars made a ‘hero’ of a youth who is radicalized by a bearded old man who lives in the desert wearing robes.
Yusuf is a student at Zaytuna College in Berkeley, California. His interests include curing heart disease (the other kind), John Donne, surrounding himself with pious people, and finding any excuse to not do work.