by Mozzified Contributor Hira Safdar
1) When every “Ma” becomes masha’Allah.
2) When you ask for guidance more often than you use the word “is.”
3) When autocorrect still hasn’t figured out that you text “Insha’Allah” like 100x a day.
4) When “was” automatically becomes Walaykum Salam.
5) When…. Ummmm. Whoops.
6) When autocorrect mistakes your sisterly love for something else.
Hira is a senior at UC Berkeley studying Integrative Biology and Gender & Women’s Studies. She likes to go hiking to clear her mind. Follow her on twitter @hirasistable.