by Mozzified Contributor Shaina Shealy
Click the images below for full recipes and directions.
Suhoor Recipes – think proteins, carbs, and filling:
1) Tuna salad with lentils and arugula.
2) Chickpea, carrot mint salad.
3) Green pancakes with chutney.
4) Kale and sweet potato breakfast.
5) Whole grain carrot protein muffins.
Iftar Recipes – think carbs, easy on the stomach, and glucose:
6) Raw buckwheat porridge.
7) Tahini roasted vegetables with crispy chickpeas and baked tofu.
8) Quinoa kale salad.
9) Split pea soup.
10) Kale Coconut Smoothies.
Snacks and Sweets – remember, they can be healthy too:
11) Raw vegan matcha truffles.
12) Raw chocolate pudding (made with cashews).
13) Clean roasted apple crisp.
14) Homemade energy bars.
Shaina Shealy is a graduate student at UC Berkeley’s School of Journalism, where she focuses in Multimedia. Follow her on twitter @shainashealy.