by Mozzified Staff
1) The “the moon has been sighted!” hug.
Wait, does this mean no taraweeh?!? Astagfirullah, I mean.. Eid Mubarak. 🙂
2) The “we finally get to wake up at a sane hour” hug.
I get to wake up with the sun again?
3) The “we’re both late for Eid prayer, but I haven’t seen you in years” hug.
I’m not sure I’ll be able to find you afterward, so now is probably our only chance.
4) The “I lost my family in the crowd but you’re right next to me” hug.
Have you seen my mom? No? Okay, erm… Eid Mubarak!
5) The “I’m trying to find my shoes, but accidentally made eye contact with you” hug.
My bad, my smile was directed at my chappal, but come on over!
6) The “Woah, I forgot you were Muslim but hey, Eid Mubarak” hug.
So happy to see you at the mosque, bro.
7) The “I don’t really like you, but this is for the sake of Allah” hug.
“Mom, Dad, get your cameras… this will never happen again.”
8) The “I don’t really know you, but it’s Eid” hug.
My love doesn’t discriminate.
9) The “Wow, you’re aggressive” hug.
*cough* I think I hear myself wheezing…
10) The “1, 2, or 3 kisses debacle” hug.
Okay, she looks like a two-hug auntie. Ready. Set. WAIT. Three hugs?
11) The “way longer than necessary” hug.
I think the next Eid prayer is about to begin… Can we cut this short?
12) The “you give the best Eidi” hug.
Yes, I promise I won’t tell my mom this came from you.
13) The “you don’t see me coming, yet here I am” hug.
Surprise! Eid Mubarak.