by Mozzified Contributors Bushra Shukairy and Zainab Khan
1) Convertible Hijab Syndrome.
2) At least my cat appreciates me.
3) I love my friends.
4) Wind is a hijabi’s worst nightmare.
5) Rainbow hair? Why not.
6) Okay, let’s try another take.
7) Sometimes we stand out too much.
8) We all have those moments.
9) The horror.
10) Our kind of reality TV:
11) It’s painful to just look at this one.
12) I’ll say Aameen to that.
13) Hijabis have fun too.
14) Hijab can be hard.
15) My hijab looked like this all day and you didn’t say anything?!
16) Most convenient headphones ever.
17) Getting a haircut is so hard.
18) One cackle and it all falls apart…
19) Eyebrows are hair too.
20) Sometimes it’s too much to manage.
21) Every outfit has at least one problem.
22) So many pins. So many.
Bushra is a graduate in French Language and Literature from Cal State University Long Beach. She enjoys free writing in her free time and suffers from wanderlust. Follow her on twitter @.
Zainab is the founder of Mozzified and a student at the UC Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism. Follow her on twitter @zaynman.